Monday, September 26, 2011

Meet Larry Gunsallus: Tea Party Member & Child Molester.

I was reading the Twitter timeline of @GregWHoward because Gerg, as we call him, is an endless source of non-intentional laughter. Gerg is like a cartoon character of everything that is wrong with American conservatives.

I came across this tweet from @gukala:


I thought I had come across someone who was wrongly imprisoned on death row and had his conviction overturned due to DNA evidence. So I did a little research and boy was I wrong. It turns out @gukala aka Larry Gunsallus of Harrison, Arkansas is a convicted child molester.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/offenderdetails.cfm?SORID=E00A6645


Needless to say, I was shocked. Notice the words "NON-COMPLIANT" in bright red letters under Gunsallus' picture. I did a search for "Larry Gunsallus Non-Compliant" and I found this:

http://harrisondaily.com/news/article_717b1358-d668-11df-a42a-001cc4c03286.html


It seems Gunsallus moved from IL to AR and didn't bother to register as a sex offender. He was arrested & charged with a felony. He was automatically classified as a level 3 sex offender, the next to highest classification of a sex offender in AR.

The article above states, "Gunsallus was also notified he couldn’t live in the residence on Newman due to its proximity to schools, day care centers and even the Youth Center. He was given a map of the city showing areas where he could live."

This man, convicted of having sex with a 13 year old when he was 39, was living near schools, daycare centers, and a youth center with NO supervision. It makes me shudder.

Here is a link to the Arkansas Sex Offender list:

http://www.acic.org/offender-search/index.php

Here is a screenshot of Gunsallus' entry:


Here's an interesting screenshot showing Gunsallus was originally charged with IL Statute 720 5/12-13(a)(3)defined as the "sexual penetration with a victim who was under 18 years of age when the act was committed and the accused was a family member." You read that correctly - a FAMILY MEMBER - INCEST!


Gunsallus was found not guilty on that charge because the victim was his step-daughter. But he was convicted of violating IL statute 720 5/12-16(d)defined as the "act of sexual penetration or sexual conduct with a victim who was at least 13 years of age but under 17 years of age and the accused was at least 5 years older than the victim."


When asked about his arrest for failure to comply, Gunsallus replied "they call it non-compliance when you insist you didn't commit the crime!" No, they call it non-compliance when you don't register as a sex offender as required by law. Saying you're not guilty is not a felony.

There is a lot more I could share with you about this "man," but you can check out his Twitter account, @gukala, and make your own decision.



I'll just leave you with this:


"I am already Tea Party."

Finally this:


I guess stealing a car doesn't seem so bad compared to screwing your 13 year old step-daughter.

4 comments:

  1. This sickens me, and Greg Howard defends him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped following Greg a long time ago. I can't stand men who threaten women. Several of my friends blocked him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about the threats, but I blocked him last night for being arrogant enough to think I'd unfollow somebody who hurt his feelings. Give me a break! There's too many decent conservatives to follow to have to put up with a tantrum-throwing assmonkey who thinks anybody gives a damn about his butthurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Greg Howard supports this degenerate! He supports anybody who will stick up for him. Character doesn't matter. Thanks for the heads up. I'm unfollowing Greg now. The other guy I never followed, but he's blocked.

    ReplyDelete