Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Is @Zapem a @GregWHoward Sock Account?

At 9:42 this morning, I RT'd & replied to a tweet from @Zapem to @Genjunky. Here is that tweet:


Yes, I hit the "q" instead of "1." I made a typo, move on, nothing to see here.

At 9:48AM @Zapem told @Genjunky (s)he was logging off.


Just two minutes later, @GregWHoward replies to the tweet I sent to @Zapem.


Now this may not seem like a big deal, BUT, @GregWHoward has me blocked. He can't see my tweets. The easiest explanation is that he had both accounts open in Tweetdeck and didn't pay attention which one he used to Tweet.

Now, they will claim it was a "set up" and they did it on purpose to make us look foolish. But, according to blogger Sarah Beth Jones, "those who protest the loudest are the ones trying to provide cover for themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment